I take privacy seriously and I would like to encourage everyone to do the same. I strive to be clear about what information I collect and how you can control it.
I only use your personal data to provide you with information and/or services that you request. For example, if you ask me to write you a quotation, I will only use your data for this purpose. I do not store personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which you provided it.
Each time you visit my website, I automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. I use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data.
I use your information for:
- To administer my site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes.
- To improve my site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Security and debugging as part of my efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
The use of personal data is legally formulated in the Dutch General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR General Data Protection Regulation) and the GDPR Implementation Act (UAVG). The Dutch Data Protection Authority is the supervisor of this regulation and law.